PITTSBURGH (Newsradio 1020 KDKA) – Gadget guru Dr. Frank Viggiano joined KDKA Radio on Tuesday morning to tell listeners about some new products that will come in handy for spring and summer travel.
Here are some of the products that Dr. Frank mentioned:
Expanse Luggage for Spring Break $199.00
– Carry-on luggage with an expansion zipper for more storage.
– The whole piece of luggage expands a few inches, allowing a person to bring back more items after a vacation.
– Self-repairing lockable zippers.
– The “No Matter What Warranty” – Replaces luggage no matter what happened.
“They are the only manufacturer that I’ve ever found that will warrant a bag, regardless of what happens to it,” Dr. Frank said.
Master Lock TSA Travel Locks $13.95
– TSA approved lock.
– TSA does not cut it off.
– Key lock is universal with any TSA Agent.
“They basically insert the key in the bottom of the lock and open the lock safely without damage. They look inside your luggage and they will put a piece of paper in there, indicating they have inspected your bag. Then they lock it back up,” Dr. Frank explains.
Digitsole Smart Heated Insoles Warm Series V6 $226.00
– Heated insole for the inside of a shoe.
– Won CES Innovation Award in 2017 when first introduced.
– Measures steps and other data.
– Charges with Micro USB cord.
“Its amazing technology and it’s something that’s growing,” Dr. Frank added.