Narita International Airport in Tokyo was recently named the world’s best airport for business travelers by United Kingdom-based leisure, travel and tourism service provider Globehunters.
Based on Globehunters’ research, which includes analysis of 45 of the world’s most popular airports and their essential business travel features, such as passenger numbers, on-time arrival performance, airport parking price, transit time and number of lounges, Narita received the highest score of 75.31, beating Los Angeles International Airport in the United States (71.97) and Frankfurt Airport in Germany (71.48), which were ranked second and third respectively.
“Sydney Airport deserves a mention, too, with 78 percent of their arrivals arriving on time, but sadly ranks at number 11 for the most expensive airport parking per day, costing travelers £104.16 [US$129.75],” read a statement received by The Jakarta Post. (kes)
Below are the top 10 best airports for business travelers according to Globehunters:
- Narita International Airport, Japan
- Los Angeles International Airport, US
- Frankfurt Airport, Germany
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, the Netherlands
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport, US
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, US
- Munich Airport, Germany
- Madrid Barajas Airport, Spain
- Tokyo Haneda Airport, Japan
- Dubai International Airport, the United Arab Emirates